Our quality policy
Our goal is to provide our customers with products of the highest value all over the world. We achieve this by
- justifying the great trust of our customers,
- advising our customers on the application of our products,
- training our customers if necessary,
- helping customers to solve their problems;
- responding flexibly and quickly to the wishes of the customer
- analysing informations of the market and changes to the legal requirements in order to be able to adapt our products to the customer requirements,
- developing new products and / or processes according to customer needs and market requirements;
- shaping the legal and scientific development concerning Lysoform actively,
- collaborating in various national and international bodies as well as associations,
- providing an appropriate benchmark for suitability when setting up new employees, or, if necessary, provide training and further education;
- preserving and promoting the responsibility, the creativity, independence and the commitment of the employees,
- committing to maintain the quality management system according to ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 and Council Directive 93/42 / EEC on medical devices, as well as the AMG, MPG and GMP,
- observing ecological aspects according to DIN EN ISO 14001,
- monitoring compliance with the regulations contained in our quality management manual and, if necessary, providing corrective measures.
- always checking the feasibility of suggestions for improvements.
Our environmental policy
The core principles of our corporate environmental policy are set out in the following guidelines:
- As a manufacturer of disinfectants and pharmaceutical products, we have been looking after people's health and well-being for almost 120 years. Improving environmental performance has therefore traditionally been a high priority in our business activities. Attention to environmental aspects is a central point of our quality policy.
- We are committed to compliance with legal regulations and to continuous and appropriate improvement of our environmental performance. For this purpose, we continue to be guided by the currently valid version of ISO 14001.
- Active cooperation and involvement on the part of the workforce is an important prerequisite for the implementation of the company's environmental policy. Therefore, our employees are informed about the company's environmental issues, trained and actively integrated into the measures to improve environmental performance.
- The company Lysoform wants to burden the environment as little as possible through its production. The environmental impact is to be reduced as far as this can be achieved in an economically justifiable manner with the best available technology.
- We only carry out production in safe facilities that comply with the state of the art. In cooperation with the authorities, we take measures, if necessary, to prevent events that could harm the environment. In this way, we ensure the protection of the environment and the safety of employees and residents.
- We involve our suppliers and service providers in our efforts to improve environmental performance. Arrangements are made to ensure that contractors working on the premises comply with our company's environmental requirements.
- We indirectly address the environmental impact of distributing our products by adopting a strict interpretation of applicable dangerous goods and transport regulations.
Partner / Associations